‘Apeksha Rai, in her school, is known for 3 things’.
I just won’t lie by saying that I’m too famous, because people like me generally aren’t much. They know how to remain simple, and maybe that’s the reason majority doesn’t find them cool enough, seriously. Well those 3 things are:-
1. SKILLS: Oration, writing, singing and more…
2. For NOT being on fb or any other social networking site!
3. FOR HATING MORE & LOVING LESS. This is the point for which I was sharing this all. It will actually relate with what I’m trying to say if I add ‘people’ 2 times. FOR HATING MORE PEOPLE & LOVING LESS PEOPLE, that’s it! Which is why I still didn’t get the friend for whom I’m waiting for years, LIKE MINDED. But I’m pretty sure that when I find that friend, nobody can’t be as loyal with him as me, for sure.
My apologies for boring my readers to such an extent, but it was necessary to share how today’s theme comes up in my life.
(1) “A friend is one that knows you as you’re, understands where you’ve been, accepts what you’ve become,and still allows you to gently grow”
Sometimes I wonder how can anybody disagree with the undisputable words of Shakespeare! He expresses the truth with utmost beauty and divinity. This quote was going to be ordinary without ‘still, gently allows you to grow’, and that my friends, is the Shakespearean touch. If somebody really knows you this much well, he won’t let you succeed if he isn’t your friend. ‘FRIEND’, now it’s upto you whether every second guy you meet is named your friend or they’re like some handpicked strawberries!
(2) “Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.”
The depth and beauty of your friendship can never be proportional to the length of your acquaintance. Here, I don’t give a damn to the social sites. We aren’t talking about your Facebook friends, that you’ll keep on filling the trash!
(3) “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light
It’s a lovely quote, but I don’t completely agree with this! However, as I said, I can’t really speak much on this topic.
(4) “Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends…”
How could it be possible that I conclude my post without a piece of poetry? This one’s my favorite!
It comes to nominees:-
I got to know that he doesn’t take part in challenges, so I thought of nominating Harula!
3. Martian poet
Best of luck guys, you’re going to rock! Refer to the previous post to know more…
I wait in hope for my handpicked strawberry!🍓