Long time ago… (Wait. Not that long. WP was created till then!)
So, long time ago, a great man called Dursey DJ, a wholehearted follower of Christ and an amazing blogger, nominated me for the Liebster Award. A big ‘thank you’ for the nomination!
Anyway, I think I should mention that I’m actually not the correct nominee, as you might be aware of the fact that Liebster is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. However DJ won’t have noticed that I’ve got 500+. But the questions tempted me to take part, so here I’m…
RULES FOR LIEBSTER AWARD:-
1. Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them
2. Make a blog post telling 10 facts about you
3. Answer the 10 questions from the blog who nominated you
4. Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate
5. Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts
10 FACTS ABOUT ME:
(1) I’m still looking for myself. These nine other facts about me are just an attempt to express myself. My actions show me such traits, but maybe I’m deceived.
(2) Snap! I’m this and Snap! I’m not,
I’m a multicolored contradiction and I’m hot!
I’m a chameleon.
I’m changing at every moment of my life.
(3) Without writing, I feel suffocated,
Without reading, I feel dead.
Now that doesn’t mean that when given a choice, I’ll certainly go with reading. Remember, sometimes death is better than a suffocated life!
(4) Ancient philosophy thrills,
Byron’s poetry kills!
I think I made it clear enough!
(5) I can try anything in this world except dancing.
I’m amazingly terrible at it!
(6) I’ve never been a great friend.
I’m still looking for somebody who looks at the world like me…
(7) Inspiration is what always keeps my passion alive.
My every passion takes flight only when I accept somebody better than me and idolize him. Not for being like him, but for being at least his shadow.
(8) There are more complications in the geometry of my heart.
My emotions have always been my weakness.
(9) I live a lot in past, and I know that’s not good.
But the thing is that I’ve gathered excessively sweet memories that need to be looks at every now and then!
(10) Nobody ever finds me average.
If you’re a normal person, then when you’ll meet me, I’ll either seem to be a remarkably interesting person, or equally boring.**
ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS:-
(1) What character from a movie would you love to be for a day?
Hmphhh… Can’t think of it!
(2) How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?
Tootsie pop? What’s that?
(3) What planet would you travel to if transportation was convenient?
Mars. Where there’s some scope of life!
(4) What’s your favorite scripture, book, or passage in the bible?
I can manage very well with any book on philosophy. ANY.
(5) If you were stuck on an island for 2 months with a chef who could only make three things, what three things would you like to eat?
(1) Something Indian (2) Something Italian & (3) something continental. I know I didn’t answer very directly, but you know, I’m a foodie and I can have anything!
(6) If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and what would you use to change it?
Nothing. I’m quite satisfied. And when I won’t be satisfied, I’ll try to change myself because the flaws lie in me.
(7) If you had super powers, what would be your Kryptonite?
(8) On a scale from 1-25 (25 being spectacular), how would you rate your city?
15, I think.
(9) If you could take 3 books to heaven with you, what would they be?
Again, like answer 5, I won’t be direct here, because I’m a book lover and it’s too difficult to name few! (1) Religious book- Bible, Gita or Quran (2) Russel’s essay books, probably on philosophy (3) A collection of romantic poetry.
(10) How often would you blog if you had time to do everything you wanted to do in life?
3 hours a day!!
(11) What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Wow! I love this question! I’ll try painting. Somewhere in the heart, I think I can be great in art. When I was nine or ten, I used to be quite good at it.
11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:-
- Tell me the last time when you cried without a sensible reason!
- You can survive without water but not without _____________________ (?)
- What’s your best post ever? The one which was an amazing hit and you don’t think you’ll ever be able to beat that. It’s about your satisfaction, not the number of view and likes!
- When you reach heaven, and God asks you what good did you do on earth in these years, then what will be your answer?
- What’s your catch phrase?
- Arrange these on the basis of your priority:- (The most important on the top)
Eating, sleeping, writing, blogging, reading, work (whatever it is, job etc.), chit-chats.
- Do you enjoy breaking rules?
- Are you somebody whom we can call an ‘optimist’?
- Who all will be invited to your dream party? (Superstars and all)
- Have you ever wondered of meeting any blogger personally?
- Did you like the above questions? (Okay, you guessed right. I couldn’t think of more questions)