They say, “The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.” Then, I doubt if I actually deserve this!
A big big ‘thank you’ to Dom (make sure you visit this blog, you’ll love it)for nominating me for this awesome award! Now I need not express my apologies for the delay, because I know that you guys are well aware of the fact that i usually take much time in accepting awards & challenges.
The frequency of my posts have seen a downfall with an upheaval in my wanderlust! The thing is, I’ve a lot to share with you, but I’m too busy with the pulchritude of the nature. Seriously, there’s a lot to travel in India. A free advice for all the non-Indians, you’re missing something great, have a look at our land. Fools are those, who are running over the globe without knowing their land.
OKAY. I GOT CARRIED WAY. SORRY!!
My Answers to DOM
(Image courtesy: Google)
Q. What did you have for lunch today?
A different question, I must say! Well, Dom, luckily I didn’t have Indian food today or I’m sure it would have been a trouble for you to get it! 😄 I’ve had hakka noodles with manchurian today. (Hey, don’t think that’s my regular diet, I’m on a trip)
Q. What is your favorite movie and why?
My choice changes with time, and my choice is always a Bollywood movie. So recently, it’s PINK. And reason? You watch it and you’ll get it!
Q. Have you ever read Shakespeare? Which play?
I’ve read more of his poetry than plays. But still, I’ve read Hamlet and parts of Julius Caeser.
Q. Have you ever seen an Italian movie? If yes, Which one?
Q. Do you believe in God?
Yes I believe in God. I believe in every religion.
Q. Do you think that it is possible to forgive a precious person who wronged you? Cheated on you?
In my case,certainly yes.
Q. What would you change in your life if you could?
Me.Else, everything is beautiful.
Q. What do you like best in your job?
Where do you feel in peace with yourself?
In my bedroom, at the time of dusk, turn off the lights, open the windows and call me. Lo & Behold! This girl found peace.
If you were a millionaire, how would you spend your money?
I can’t think of it. I always dream to cover the journey, there’s no craze for the destination.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- I always believe that respect comes with a fear of a thing or a person. Do you agree with me?
- Which will be the background music when something tragic happens with you? Or is it going to be complete silence?
- The weirdest incident ever. Is there any? I have many.
- What are your views on paranormal activities?
- A book, whose story you think will be suitable for making a movie?
- Tell me honestly, do you judge anybody on the basis of his appearance? I think, unwillingly everybody does.
- What are those few words that say a lot for you. For instance, for me if anybody says that he’s ‘proud’ of me, that’s the best feeling.
- The last line of you story will say___________________________(?)
- How do you take rejections?
- What are your predictions about the life after death?
Orlando Espinosa (Don’t think much, accept it bro!)
Neldy Co (I love your blog! <3)
Evelina (Thanks for liking my posts. It helped me reach you!!)
Mary Ann (Your comments are amazingly supportive)
Jash Palande (Thanks for sending your shades of happiness to the owl of Minerva)
Barkha Bale (The girl is all about poetry and music, I’m happy to know your tastes!)
Sheryl (You inspire amazingly enough!)
Mon Ange (I read your blog a few minutes ago, and here’s the nomination!)
Beparvah!! (Don’t get ‘beparvah’ in accepting this award. Okay?)
Girl and World (Your blog is such a ‘happening kinda place’!)